Sunday, September 24, 2017

Jimmy Kimmel on Bill Cassidy’s Health “Care” Bill - We Need Affordable Healthcare for All People

I am glad Jimmy Kimmel is standing up for affordable healthcare for all people. Unfortunately Jimmy Kimmel has learned about these healthcare problems because his son has to have three heart surgeries.
Yet Jimmy Kimmel is a good person and instead of just being happy that he has plenty of money and can pay what ever he has to, he has learned from his doctors that many people cannot afford these type of surgeries for their child, and insurance companies do not want to pay. 
I am not affiliated with any political party, so I am not a Republican or a Democrat. Sometimes I side with the Democrats (e.g. healthcare for everyone), and on some issues I prefer the Republican policies, e.g. being tougher on North Korea and willing to stop the country of North Korea from having nuclear weapons.




*